Why Does Passivity Of Video Impact Serious Learning And How Can Interactive eLearning Content Address This?
Talking head videos can weigh down a serious learning experience (hampering the learners’ progress in meeting a specific learning outcome). This challenge becomes even more significant when:
- The run length of the video runs into a few minutes and the learner may find the session to be rather monotonous.
- The learners are required to learn, apply, and analyze (that is, achieve higher levels of cognition).
Proper interactive instructional design:
- Provides a proven 10X impact compared to static content.
- Facilitates pausing of the instructional content at specific instances and introduces learner interactions. These could be letting learners take a decision or bringing in interactions for a personalized learning experience. This also allows the content to be dripped out while people are actively engaging with the material.
- Ensures that learners remain engaged all the way to the end. The frequent interactivities are likely to keep them hooked at regular intervals, resulting in greater learner engagement.
Stop investing in online training that doesn’t really work.
- Engagement and
Not boring information programs. We use positive engagement strategies to motivate your learners to take action.
Skills & Expertise
Learning Content Developer
Proposal & Grant Writing
We assist you through the entire process of conceptualization, business analysis and prototyping, development, and deployment. Our E-Learning software development services encompasses online exams, scheduling, training, CMS, code practice, statistics and customized reports etc.